1. The first drive-in gas station in the world was in Pittsburgh!
2. Enrico Biscotti in the Strip does sell nut-free biscotti!
3. Downtown Pittsburgh after the 4th of July fireworks is an awful time to try and get on a bus.
3a. There are plenty of other places with good views of the fireworks, including in Schenley Park.
4. The cooking demos at the Bloomfield Saturday Market are a great way to try (free) food from local restaurants and chefs.
5. When your parents visit you for the first time, you will take/be in an inordinate number of pictures at every location you stop at during the entire weekend 😉 (and you’ll be okay with it).