Anyone else looking for a FitBit this year? Here’s a great deal I found to get myself a FitBit Charge HR!
- Regular price: $149.99
- Kohl’s is selling the FitBit Charge HR for $119.99
- Get $30 Kohl’s Cash back ($15 for every $50 you spend)
- Get 120 Yes2You points = $5 Kohl’s Cash (+ 20 extra points) (100 points=$5)
- If you’re new to Yes2You Rewards, you also get 100 bonus points ($5)
- Click through Ebates & get $9.60 back (8% back at Kohl’s this weekend!)
- If you’re new to Ebates, you also get $10 bonus cash back with a minimum $25 purchase
$119.99-30-5-5-9.60-10=$60.39 That’s up to a 60% savings off the list price!
I’ve never been big into online shopping, but I’m realizing that if you do it right, you can save as much money or more than if you shop in a store. Always a useful thing, especially when trying to buy a big ticket item on a limited budget, like I am. And yes, I got myself a FitBit Charge HR with this deal- it’s the one thing I wanted this season so I was happy to figure out a way to get it for cheap!
FTC Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small bonus if you click through an affiliate link, at no extra cost to you.
Post updated 11-29-15