Besides publishing on Isn’t That Grad, I write both scientific (and non-scientific) articles for other outlets:
On the NatureJobs blog:
- The worldwide web of science
- The importance of broadening science communication
- Follow your passion when choosing a career in science
- From academia to industry: A short guide
- Transferable Skills: Organizing a Conference
- Contact Singapore: Translational and clinical science career opportunities in Singapore
- Surviving and Thriving in Academia
- Transferable skills: Keys for standing out from the crowd
- You are invited to travel back in time and ask anyone a question. Who would it be and why?
On The Q by Quartzy blog:
I have contributed a significant number of articles to this blog related to scientific advances and lab life, all of which can be found here.
On the American Society for Cell Biology website:
I have written marketing content for this website; I can provide specific examples upon request.
On the SciComm Hub blog:
On the New York City Food Truck Association blog:
In The Daily Targum, the Rutgers University student newspaper:
Other selected STEM outreach/teaching experience:
- I Am SciComm (a rotating-curator Twitter account), host, February 13-18, 2017
- Letters to a Pre-Scientist, Social Media Coordinator, August 2016-present and Administrative Team Member, October 2017-present
- #scistuchat (a monthly Twitter chat between scientists and high school students) – regular participant
- Phipps Science Communication Fellowship, Spring 2016 class (read my Interview with a Scientist)
- STEM Saturday Academy volunteer, Carnegie Science Center