I love to travel, and prioritize it as much as possible. Though I spent the first 22 years of my life living in New Jersey, I’ve always appreciated the idea that there is a whole wide world out there, and have wanted to see as much of it as possible. As I’ve grown up, I’ve become more and more able to turn that belief into a reality.
1) You can find my stories from traveling as blog posts here.
2) One of my biggest goals is to visit all 50 U.S. states.
As of 2017, I’ve visited 43/50 states!
3) I certainly haven’t visited as many countries as I’d have liked, but that should change in 2017 since I’m now living in France!
As of Summer 2017, I’ve visited 10 countries!
- The Netherlands
4) Upcoming trips:
- London, UK
- Milan, Italy
- Cannes, France
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dublin, Ireland
5) I have a lot of dream trips!
- London to Beijing by train – either the Trans-Siberian Railway or the Silk Route
- Antarctic cruise
- European destinations: Prague, Brugges, Istanbul, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein
- France destinations:
La Rochelle(Visited June 2017!), Mont St Michel, Toulouse, Marseille, Lyon, Mediterranean coast
- Appalachian Trail & North Country Trail hikes
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Pacific Coast Highway
- and of course, those last 7 U.S. states!